Dear 2010,


Thank you for showing me interesting times and for making me learn so many things; some that I’ll never forget for the rest of my life and some that I’d rather not remember for the rest of it. You will always be cherished for the things and people you brought into my life. You will always be loathed for the things and people you took away. I know that none of it was your fault but I need someone to blame it on, so bear with me!
I must admit that there was something quite mystical and prophetic about you. When I was going through some of the darkest alleys of my life, you showed me a sign; not only that, you gave me the gumption to capture the sign in a photograph. It showed me what I have left behind, where I shall stay and what shall be my destination. I will always remember you for this.

I don’t think you’d know 2011 but, from what I've heard so far, he seems to be a good chap. In case, you bump into him on your way out, share some of your experiences with him.Put in a good word about me as well, if possible.
Here is wishing you a happy journey to wherever it is that you go now. If you ever look back, remember me as friend.
Cheers!
Krishnamurthi

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written Murthi! There is so much this photographs says.. neat!

    ReplyDelete