A stitch in time....

All great ideas come at times when you are either away from the computer or when you are too bored to type or even write it down.... Almost everyday at about 5:30-6 am, I get ideas about what my next post should be about... But when the mind becomes active, the body slips into hibernation... After some time I just give myself an empty promise that I'll somehow remember this idea when I come online later that day..... Many days have gone that way.... so, essentially, I think of posts everyday... but I write them intermittently..... that is the problem with intermittence, they are so inexplicably unexplainable!!... How on earth am I to prove that I had something in my mind when there is nothing on paper?

Contrary to this, one can always attribute thoughts or ideas to actions which have already been performed.... so if, the bus that you were initially planning to board, meets with an accident then you can give credit to your heightened effectiveness of the sixth sense....dead people dont have such privileges...

We grow up listening to proverbs and wise words (or wise-cracks, depending on whether you understand them or not!)..... we all know "Think before you act".... but our actions are selectively permeable to words.... so we invariably end up spending more time in thinking and less in execution.... a good beginning is half the battle won.... but therein lies the catch, its only HALF THE BATTLE WON.... who remembers the person who climbed half way to Mt. Everest?.... Lets think, Lets act... and lets not be selectively permeable to what is accepted to be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment