Dilemma

As silence pervades the lonesome room that I inhabit now.... I am in a state of dilemma.... the sound of this clock, piercing through all the mind numbing silence and reaching me, is really over whelming.... I have always believed that I am the loneliest when I can hear the sound of this clock.... I try my best to drown it in the din of everyday life.... but the chime of time has to win eventually..... The second side of my dilemma is that although I loathe listening to this clock... I cant even wish for it to stop... If time stops now then how do I get to the morning?

It is said that life is full of choices...... even when you feel that you are left with no choice but to do something, you still have the choice of not doing it.... but there are times when these choices are just the options making up a dilemma.... for the uninitiated, Dilemma is a situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives (thank you, dictionary.com... I owe you one more!).

What does one do in case of a dilemma?.... choose the milder poison and die an excruciating death or choose to take the quicker way to heaven (or hell, conditions apply)..... What choice is there when we are left with none?.... These are some of the questions we ask during a life time..... a life time in which, even before finding the answers, we overcome many dilemmas....

The classic example being me..... I am left to choose between hearing the noise of time or to get stuck in an eternity of silence.... and I am procrastinating by typing this blog...... a blog which is devoid of any purpose, rhyme or reason.... maybe its just a futile attempt to confuse the sound of time in the clanging of the keyboard.... Oh! the futility of mankind.... it takes a lifetime to accept the concept of death.... life would have been so easier otherwise....

1 comment:

  1. This too shall pass!.. Hello! :) just blog hopping by ! cheer up! Things will get better :)

    ReplyDelete