Time is of the essence...

Ah! what a luxury it is to waste time!.... specially when you know that you really cant afford to do it... The high is comparable to igniting a 5 buck cigarette with a 10 buck note.... It proves nothing to anybody (except of course that you are spoilt li'l brat!)..... but somehow, it still gives a high..... a higher sense of being.....

Wasting time comes naturally to me.... I've wasted precious time in all crucial situations in my life.... writing poems a day before the physics paper in board exams, watching movies while preparing for exams, getting a luxurious 8 hour sleep before the exam day, making presentations 1 hour before giving them..... but still, I am here..... no love lost, no ATKTs fought... a good clean academic record...and mind you, a life well lived...(hopefully*)....... but sometimes it makes me wonder, what I could've done had I worked harder instead of wasting time on frivolous activities..... then again, I would'nt be writing blogs.... coz my blogs are usually my way of laughing back at misery....... case in point, this post is 3 days prior to my submission of my MBA grand project....... I rest my case!

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is supposed to have said once that for him, time is of the essence... I wonder if I'll even get the privilege of knowing as to when time will actually become of essense for me..... till then.......

An after thought: Please do not try to ignite a 5 buck cigarette (or any cigarette for that matter!) with a 10 buck note..... other than the fact, that its an absolute mean and inhuman thing to do, its also a blatant disrespect towards our nation..... Please treat the currency as a symbol of the nation.....

* Every fool is entitled to a private paradise.... my paradise took a somersault when I realized that I've used the word "hopefully" in a wrong manner, all my life!!......Hopefully is an adverb. It's not a verb as it is most commonly used. Using the word correctly as an adverb means to substitute it instead for the phrase “full of hope” or "in a hopeful manner." ...... stop smirking, su......

No comments:

Post a Comment